Tuesday 12 July 2011

IWC taste of gold

Here we come, it was the official discovery tasting of IWC winner, held at Lord's cricket ground. I've been invited to help for this tasting and I've presented Honjozo and Junmai winners.

Daiginjo's IWC winning sake.
This is the Gold medal winner, Hidematsu Aka from Ichishima Brewery.

I also had opportunity to try few sake with Mr Irie. We know each other for almost 6 years. He is giving a huge support to IWC.























It started at 2pm and finished around 9pm. There were only trade people until 5pm and then open for public from 6pm to 8.30pm. It was a long day but I have met really nice people and many people tried sake for the first time. I was glad to see those people's smiles.
IWC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...