Saturday 27 July 2013

memories in a womb

In Japan, there is so many parents are talking about "memories in a womb" and you'd be able to read thousands of posts as well as they're experience on many website. 

Basically baby/kid has a memory while they were in the womb. Apparently most of them still has a memory until 2 - 4 years old. After that age, they will forget abut being in the womb or mixed up memories and reality. Only few people are still carry that memories until they get old.

When I've heard about this, I didn't believe it at all. It would be amazing if you or your baby remember things like that, but really... ? Then I've read few website here and there. I thought it really amazing to hear how your child felt while their fetus. And some of the post makes me teary eyes. The amount of the people who's posting amazing and such a cute story.
According to most of the website, the best time to ask to your baby is when they are calm and relaxing. For example, laying down and just before go to sleep or when they taking a bath.  
 
Well, this is the example... They were tolled by 2-4 years old baby/kid. So just imagine, the tone of the voice is very cute.

Mother: what did you do in mommy's stomach?
Daughter: I was spinning around.
Mother: Do you remember how you come out from mommy's stomach?? 
Daughter: somebody grab here and here (her under the arms), and pulling me. 
                 It was so bright and I was scared. So I cried...
Baby were born as C section, Dr grabbed her under arms to pull her out. Nobody has ever told her about it. 

Son: When mommy is crying, I was looking at mommy with my friends from the sky.
         And and, I thought I have to go NOW!! then I jumped from the cloud and took slider to come down to mommy.  
Mother: How about when you were born??
Son: I was spinning and here (right shoulder) were hurt. Then it was difficult to breath, but soon I saw something bright and I've heard mommy calling my name.
The mother were trying to have a baby for 8 years and cried all the time.     
When she's giving birth, the baby's shoulder were stuck and midwife told her to breath, then sooner he was born. Only her and her husband know about this. And nobody ever told him about similar stories at school/home.

Mother: what did you do when you were in mommy's stomach? 
Son: I was swimming, like this (gesture of swimming)
        and sitting like this.(gesture of sitting hugging knees)

Auntie: what did you do when you where in mommy's stomach?
Nephew: I've been always hungry in the warm water. And I pull the rope, but nothing come out... 
              I've heard Papa were calling me.
The rope is probably the umbilical cord

Kid: When I came out from mommy's stomach, the snake came together. 
Mother: really?? where was it??
Kid: here... (pointing his stomach)
Mother: where that snake has gone??
Kid: I don't know... 
Apparently mother had a goose bumps

Mother: why you choose mommy and daddy?
Son: I wanted to meet mommy and daddy!
Mother: Why did you wanted to meet us?
Son: because I wanted to meet mommy and daddy, and I wanted to tell I love you!!

Kid: xxx-!!(the name of the baby) I was waiting for you!! Well come to our family! Thank you!!
The kid suddenly talking this. Apparently mother told her baby when she saw her baby first time. Only she would remember this.

Do you believe those? Well, it is really up to us. Maybe some kids doesn't remember or not feel like talk about it....
But for sure, I'd definitely ask Hugo when he's grown up a little bit. Hope he'd speaks by that time, but as I speak to him in Japanese and Thomas speak to him in French, so he may not start to talk that early (according to few friends).

Even if he don't tell us anything, hope he'd remember Thomas were reading story everynight until he's born to this world...


海外ではあまり語られていない胎内記憶。
以前ウェブサイトで読んだ事が有るのですが、読む前までは全く信じていませんでした。
そんな、子供がお腹の中の事をお話ししてくれたら凄いけど、でもねぇ…といったのが正直な気持ち。
でも、読んでみてあまりにも似たような事を経験している人の多さにびっくり。記憶を聞き出すのに最適な年齢は2−4歳頃だとか。それ以降だと忘れてしまう事や、現実と記憶の区別がつかないような内容になってしまうそうです。
そして、聞くべき時は、子供がリラックスしているとき。お風呂に入っている時や寝る前、ゴロゴロしているとき等だそうです。
こちらは一例。

母:お腹の中で何してたの?
娘:グルグル回ってた。
母:お母さんのお腹から出て来た時の事覚えてる??
娘:こことここを(脇の下)をぎゅーってされて、ぐいーんってひっぱられたの。まぶしかってえーんって泣いちゃった。
娘さんは帝王切開で産まれたらしいです。その事は誰も娘さんにお話しした事は無いとか。

息子:ママが泣いてる時、いつもお友達とお空から見てたの。 
今行かなきゃって思って、お空からピョーンって跳ねて滑り台でママの所に来たよ
母:産まれたときは??
息子:ぐるってまわったらここ(右肩)がひっかかって、はあはあって苦しくなったの。そしたらぱぁーっと明るいとこに出て、お母さん名前呼んでたよねー。
8年の不妊治療の末、授かったお子さんだそうです。
出産の時は、肩がひっかかってなかなか出て来ず、酸素マスクをつけたらすぐ出てきたそう。

母:お腹の中でなにしてたの?
息子:こうやって泳いでた(泳ぐまね)
あと、こうやってた(膝を抱えて座るまね)

叔母:お母さんのお腹の中で何してたの?
姪:ぬるいお水の中でずっとお腹空いてた。ヒモ引っ張っても何もくれなかった。
ヒモと言うのは、へその緒の事でしょうか

子:お母さんのお腹から出て来た時、ヘビが付いてた
母:本当?どこに??
子:ここ(お腹を指差しながら)
母:そのヘビ、どこいっちゃったんだろうね?
子:わかんない

母:どうしてママとパパの所に来たの?
子:ママとパパに会いたかったから!
母:どうして会いたかったの?
子: ママとパパに会って、大好きって言いたかったの。

子:xxxー!!(自分の名前) 待ってたよー。良く来たねー、ありがとうねー。
いきなりこれを話し始めたとか。
まさにお母さんが、産まれた時にこの子に向って言った言葉らしいです。

こんなこと、信じられます??
信じる信じないは、人それぞれ。その事について批評するつもりは有りません。でも、ヒュウゴがもう少し大きくなったら、絶対聞いてみたいと思います。
それまでにはお話し出来ると良いけれど、私は日本語、そしてトーマスはフランス語で話しかけているので、その場合、話し始めるのが遅いと聞いています。

もしお話し出来なくても、産まれてくるまで、トーマスが毎晩いろんな話を聞かせていた事は覚えていて欲しいなと思います。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...