Sunday 7 March 2010

Cheese of the day.

I love cheese.
I love any kind of cheese, but my favorite cheese are soft cheese, mildew, and washed cheese.

I coocked a rocket and tomato salad, with this cheese today...

Chavroux has brought French goat's cheese to the German consumers. Its popularity, which has increased steadily since its launch in the mid-1980s, has made Chavroux the market leader.
Chavroux is mild and its fine aroma of goat's milk is a hit both with those new to the style and to lovers of goat's cheese. The texture is silky, it will melt in your mouth, like a snow...

I've roasted few cherry tomatoes in oven. Sprinkled thyme, olive oil, salt and pepper.



Served with simpley olive oil (from baked dish the tomato have been cooking in..)+ balsamic vinegar dressing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...